onsdag 24 november 2010

old MONOSKIS are HOT!

I have many pintails on a wall in my apartment...as work of art they do a perfect job!
...but for skiing they are OLD and HEAVY and like old golf clubs with wooden sticks...NOT used in a real situation today!

I use my Esprit de Glisse for Derbys, my Extrem Carv for Pists, my Mountain 187 for freeride and a Tricks for jumping (and crashing :-) )

I think a lot of people are interested in MONOSKI but they are just not aware of the development and changes. It is a HUGE difference between pintail from the 80:s and the new ultralight carving boosted models!


the advert below wanted 5000 kr for an old ELAN ...it is more than you pay for a new FREE with new bindings, monobelt, twintip, carving and monoleash!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar